1352 Steps Toward Better Communication
“90% of all problems, (personal, professional or diplomatic) could be solved with better communication by those involved”. This statement is particularly true in the business community. We learn so many skills in our quest to be successful on our jobs. Frequently we neglect one of the most important and suffer as a consequence. Being a better communicator is not rocket science. It only takes a willingness and commitment to improve and opportunity to learn some basic steps.
During this session we will address:
- What is the importance of being a good listener?
- What are the common barriers to good communication?
- What is the best way to deliver a message?
- How honest should you be in your communication with others?
- What are the 15 basic rules of communication that can improve the outcome of your discussions?
back to educational programs